BUA Groups Graduate Trainee Recruitment jobs Nigeria May 2013
BUA Groups is set to recruit for graduate trainee Positions. We are a leading indigenous conglomerate with substantial interest in the various sectors of the Nigerian economy spanning from Cement, Sugar Refining, Flour Milling, Oil Milling, Port Concession, Real Estate and Shipping.
As a result of expansion and repositioning, the Group is sourcing for bright and highly driven individuals for our upcoming BUA Pasta Plant, located at Kirikiri, Apapa, Lagos.
Job Title: Management Trainees – Ref: 0008
Our ideal candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 2nd class honours degree from a recognised university or upper credit from a polytechnic, in any of the sciences, engineering, social sciences, finance and business administration
- Not more than 28 years of age.
- Possess a National Youth service discharge certificate
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a strong team player
- 5 credits O’ level passes including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings.
28th February, 2013
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their application with a detailed copy of their CV stating phone number(s), an e-mail address to:
The Human Resources Manager,
P. O. Box 70106, Victoria Island,
not later than 28th February 2013.
Please quote the reference number at the top right corner of your envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.